Location: Norton Rose Fulbright
Golden Energy and Resources (GEAR) - Full Yearly Results
In the year under review, GEAR's revenue grew 4.2% in FY2020 to hit a record high of US$1.2 billion, mainly due to the revenue contribution of the Group’s Metallurgical Coal segment from the consolidation of Stanmore Coal. This was partially offset by a decrease in revenue from the Energy Coal segment and Non-Coal Businesses segment.
December 2020 Annual Report
Stanmore announces to the market the financial results for the period ended 31 December 2020.
The following documents are included:
- Appendix 4E - Preliminary Final Report;
- 2020 Annual Report including financial statements for the period ended 31 December 2020;
- Appendix 4G for the year period 31 December 2020;
- Annual Corporate Governance Statement;
- Update on Reserves and Resources for Isaac Plains Complex; and
- December 2020 Coal Resources and Reserves Summary
Local teachers tour Isaac Plains
Teachers from Moranbah East State School, Moranbah State School and Moranbah State High School embarked on an annual tour of the Isaac Plains mine site late last year to see first-hand Stanmore Coal’s continued contribution to the local and Australian economy, and focus on environmental rehabilitation.
More than 27 teachers received a site briefing from our General Manager, Site Superintendent and Senior Environmental Advisor, who then guided the group to the eastern pit area which was undergoing pre-strip and dragline operations.
December 2020 Quarterly Report
- Rolling 12-month TRIFR at 5.9, down from 10.2 in the prior corresponding period
- Strong ROM coal mining performance of 850kt for the quarter, reflecting benefits of improved strip ratios
- The Isaac Downs amended Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) was finalised and the Assessment Report is being prepared by the Department of Environment and Science
- US$40M secure term loan facility executed with Golden Energy and Resources
Notification of change of Auditor
Stanmore announces that effective from today, 22 January 2021, Ernst & Young has been appointed as the auditor of the Company.
Stanmore offering $5,000 Community Grants
Round one for 2021 of the Stanmore Coal Isaac Plains Community Grant Program opened on 1st January, providing schools, local community groups, clubs and not-for-profit organisations the opportunity to help fund their community initiatives.
Grants of up to $5,000 are available through the program for initiatives that highlight community health and wellbeing, support young people in the region, provide opportunities for Indigenous engagement and support the environment.
All company announcements can be found on the ASX website at www.asx.com.au.